Trade Stands are to be booked via Event Owl. Log on to their site to find more information.
- Super Pitches – for those with large displays/trade marquees (none food/drink) please contact the show secretary directly
- Arts, Crafts and Food and Drink Halls – priority will be given to local traders within 15 miles of Todmorden. 6ft Trestle Table £25.
- Outside Food, Drink and General trader stands 5 m deep. All others in this category 8 m deep. From £25 per m frontage
- Charity stand applications: will be allocated a pitch in advance by the trade stand secretary. You will then receive an email confirming your exact location. £15 per m frontage
- All stands must be ready for spot check inspections by our Health and Safety Officer by 09:30 hours. All vehicles off site by 09:45 hours.
- Exhibitor Tickets will be issued on a 1 for 1 x 6ft Stand, and 2 for 3 meters of frontage basis. Extra tickets may be purchased with your application.
- All traders, less those in the Arts, Crafts, Food and Drink Halls, must bring their own cover/gazebo.
- Alcohol traders will require a TEN’s license form Burnley BC if approved. Due to an agreement with the main bar provider only applications from traders selling alcohol for off site consumption will be considered.
- Please note – no electricity or water of any description is available on site.
A 25% deposit scheme option is available. Please select your option at checkout, and the order will adjust. Balance due payment date – 14th April 2019.
CHANGES: This year some stands are priced on meters of frontage.
Other extras are available, see the Event Owl site for the details.
To find out more and book in with Event Owl, click the logo below